Supporting our customers, partners and suppliers and protecting the health and safety of our employees are our top priorities as we face the challenges of the COVID-19 outbreak. Having officially been declared a pandemic – we want to reassure you that Open GI is treating Coronavirus very seriously.
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation and taking steps to stop the spread of the virus. Following recommendations from the UK and Irish Government from today, the 18 March, our employees are now practicing social distancing and working remotely, where possible. These actions are being taken as a precautionary measure, in order to support our staff, their families, our customers and local communities.
All senior leaders at Open GI are meeting regularly to monitor the situation and ensure you receive the best support during this crisis.
As your trusted technology partner, we want you to know that we are here if you need us. Our priority as a business is to ensure our customers can continue operating as usual. We understand with the current situation, it is likely that access to our systems will be required remotely.
Having heard from multiple customers recently – please be reassured on the following:
- Our systems can be accessed remotely.
- Our dedicated Account Management Team is on hand to help with all queries. And we can offer online meetings, conference calls, webinars and telephone support.
- We have a range of online tools which can be accessed through our Support Centre 24/7.
- If you need to speak to us quickly, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through Twitter or LinkedIn.
We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed in what is a time of uncertainty for everyone and the wealth of information surrounding COVID-19. However, these useful links may help you to keep informed during the current crisis:
World Health Organisation Resources:
UK and Ireland Resources:
- Public Health England
- Department of Health (Northern Ireland)
- Department of Health (Ireland)
- Health Protection Scotland
- Public Health Wales
We are here to help so if there is anything we can do to support you during this time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please take care and stay safe.